Важная информация

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 10.10.2019, 08:02   #1
jinshuiqian0713
Пользователь

По умолчанию hours than usual on the

TORONTO - The Toronto Blue Jays will try to capture a second straight game versus the rival New York Yankees with Mark Buehrle set to take the hill Tuesday in the middle portion of a three-game home series. With a win tonight, Buehrle will match Yankees ace Masahiro Tanaka for the most wins in the majors with 11. Buehrle is 10-4 with a 2.32 earned run average, but has lost his last three starts, including a 7-3 setback at Yankee Stadium last Wednesday. Buehrle allowed three runs -- two earned -- and six hits in six innings. He has served up a home run in each of his previous three starts and hasnt fared too well in his career against New York, going 1-11 with a 5.84 ERA in 17 starts. Buehrle is 5-2 in seven starts at home this season. The Blue Jays returned home to start a nine-game stay and kicked off the residency with Mondays 8-3 victory over the Yanks. Adam Lind hit a three-run homer during a six-run second inning and finished with four RBI, while Edwin Encarnacion collected three hits. Marcus Stroman pitched well to pick up the win and limited the Yankees to a run and three hits in eight innings with seven strikeouts and one walk. "Actually getting going was fine, its the slowing down," Stroman said. Toronto is 1 1/2 games ahead of Baltimore and 2 1/2 in front on New York for the AL East lead and will also host the Chicago White Sox and Milwaukee Brewers on this homestand. The Jays, who won for the second time in the last seven tries, are 21-17 as the host. The Yankees have lost three in a row since winning four straight and didnt get much help from Chase Whitley on the mound last night. Whitley was tagged for eight runs and 11 hits in 3 1/3 innings. "I couldnt command the ball at all," Whitley said. "I couldnt execute the pitches I wanted to throw." Mark Teixeira homered for the Yankees. Taking the mound for New York Tuesday will be David Phelps. Phelps is 3-4 with a 3.86 ERA and has won back-to-back outings after losing the previous four. In a 6-4 triumph over the Blue Jays last Thursday, Phelps delivered seven innings of two-run ball, struck out seven and walked two. Phelps, a right-hander, is 3-0 with a 3.96 ERA in nine career games (4 starts) against Toronto. The Yankees are 5-2 against the Blue Jays this season. Ersan Ilyasova Bucks Jersey .com)LeBron clearly likes his Italian sports cars, and thats ok with me, so up next up is the 458 Spider. Vin Baker Jersey . Adam Lind provided the power and rookie starter Marcus Stroman had the best start of his young career as the Blue Jays dumped the Yankees 8-3 at Rogers Centre. Stroman, making his fifth start for Toronto, allowed one earned run and three hits over a career-high eight innings. https://www.bucksrookiesshop.com/Jas...dition-Jersey/. These teams will see plenty of each other in the next few weeks as three of the Canucks next nine games are against the Wild (after today they meet February 9th in Minnesota and again February 16th at Rogers Arena). Eric Bledsoe Bucks Jersey . Old times for a defence that has looked just plain old recently? "No," safety Ryan Clark said. "We used to be much better than that. George Hill Bucks Jersey . Next years tournament is also within sight for Bosnia-Herzegovina, which has never played in a World Cup, but Cristiano Ronaldo looks destined for the playoffs with Portugal after a night when the qualifying picture in the nine groups became much clearer. LONDON -- Roger Federer or Rafael Nadal -- and sometimes both -- appeared in all 10 Wimbledon finals from 2003-12, combining to claim nine of those titles. Neither made it that far in 2013. Not even close. Federer lost his second match at the All England Club. Nadal exited in the first round, a year after bowing out in the second. With play at Wimbledon starting Monday, Federer and Nadal are eager to return to the heights they once reached with regularity at the grass-court Grand Slam tournament. They sound certain that they are prepared to fare better than 12 months ago -- and, as might be expected from a seven-time champion, Federer came right out and called himself "a contender." "I feel like, yeah, if things click here, I should be able to win the tournament," Federer said Saturday. "I feel I have a very good chance again this year. I hope to utilize my fitness, the amount of matches Ive played this year," he added. "So Im really coming in with a much better feeling." Federer tuned up for Wimbledon, where he is seeded fourth, by winning a title on grass at Halle, Germany, last weekend. That showing gave Federer all the assurance he needed that his game is in prime form at the moment, especially on the slick surface he dominated for a decade. Last season, Federer explained, there were "certain things I wanted to do, but I couldnt figure out or couldnt do it." "This year," he continued, "I feel all the options are there. Return, serve, serve and volley, come in, my backhand -- everything is working to my liking. For that reason, I feel Im a bit more relaxed mentally, because I know it is there. I clearly want to do better than last year, theres no doubt about it.dddddddddddd" So does the second-seeded Nadal, of course. He reached five Wimbledon finals and earned a pair of trophies, including by edging Federer 9-7 in the fifth set in 2008. They met in three consecutive title matches at the All England Club from 2006-08, and could meet in the semifinals this year. First things first, though. Nadal has a test in the first round against big-hitting Martin Klizan, then could face Lukas Rosol, the man who stunned the Spaniard in 2012s second round. The third round could bring a challenge from tough server Ivo Karlovic. For now, Nadal is most pleased with the state of his left knee, which acted up during his 7-6 (4), 7-6 (8), 6-4 loss in 2013 to 135th-ranked Steve Darcis, saying it "hurts less this year than last year." Thats allowed Nadal to put in longer hours than usual on the practice courts this week, a key as the nine-time French Open champion transitions from clay to grass, on which he has lost three matches in a row. A year ago at Wimbledon, a 6-7 (5), 7-6 (5), 7-5, 7-6 (5) loss to 116th-ranked Sergiy Stakhovsky ended Federers streak of getting at least to the quarterfinals at 36 consecutive major tournaments. It was Federers earliest Grand Slam defeat since May 2003. Somber that day, at least Federer can joke about it now. He said that when he ran into Stakhovsky on Friday, they kidded around about how they could only meet in the final this year, because they were drawn into opposite sides of the bracket. "So its all good for both of us," Federer said, then paused before delivering the punch line: "For me, at least." ' ' '
jinshuiqian0713 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра