Важная информация

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 12.10.2019, 10:37   #1
chenyuhan
Новичок

По умолчанию This is why they will need to Osrs gold

Do believe that is an unfair benefit of knowing exactly what people have, skulled or non-skulled. But it is the Runescape gold wild. And he refutes this absolutely in regards to the game's health. It isn't really hurting the ecofriendly, if anything it's just effecting.

Which wildy supervisors, or not a great deal of people move to kill revs. On my benefit, rev caves = multi and multi = clans that have just the ability kill them and to pile 1 individual at a time. So like the interviewee, don't bring anything in the crazy you're not willing to lose.

Really loved this, thanks. I appreciate seeing these videos that reveal another side of the market. Everybody knows about gold farmers and the suicide bots, however it is interesting to see people how well they are doing and offering exceptional services.

This is why they will need to Cheap Osrs gold apply a whole skill level limitation to the revs. I completely prevent this piece of content bc im a solo dude no more clan. . The times I have gone down there wear super rag gear snakeskin/hunterbow/kebbits nothing pleasant and sick still have 3 dudes pop in and kill me everytime in 5-10min of me walking in there so now I just dont go at all rather than bc losing gear idc about the equipment its time it takes for me to return to bank equipment up tele to lava maze run past green drags go in cave get killed 5min later rinse and repeat.

Its annoying and essentially ruins rev caves so I dont go there and ive discovered the few times ive gone there recently theres no were near the number of players using it since there was when I first started going there. This is something jagex really needs to look at and if you are utilizing these scout bots or kill ppl in rag gear in the revs you're a whole piece of shit go expire in minecraft.
chenyuhan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра